lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

Hand In My Pocket ~ Una mano en mi bolsillo / Alanis Morissette

I'm broke but I'm happy
Estoy quebrad@ pero estoy feliz,
I'm poor but I'm kind
soy pobre pero soy amable,
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
soy bajit@ pero saludable,
I'm high but I'm grounded
Estoy arriba pero enraizad@,
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
estoy cuerd@ pero devot@,
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby
estoy perdid@ pero tengo esperanza cariño.

What it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine
Y lo que siempre concluyo es que todo estará bien, bien, bien,
cause I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a high five
porque tengo una mano en mi bolsillo y la otra te saluda con alegría.

I feel drunk but I'm sober
Me siento ebri@ pero estoy sobri@,
I'm young and I'm underpaid
Soy joven y me pagan una miseria,
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah
estoy cansad@ pero estoy trabajando,
I care but I'm worthless
Me importas pero no me distraigo,
I'm here but I'm really gone
estoy aquí pero en realidad ya me voy,
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby
me equivoqué y lo siento cariño.

What it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be quite alright
Y lo que siempre concluyo es que todo estará absolutamente bien,
cause I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is flicking a cigarette
porque tengo una mano en mi bolsillo y la otra arroja un cigarrillo.

What it all comes down to is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
Y lo que siempre concluyo es que aún no caigo en la cuenta de todo,
cause I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign
porque tengo una mano en mi bolsillo y la otra te estrecha amistosamente.

I'm free but I'm focused
Soy libre pero tengo una meta clara,
I'm green but I'm wise
soy inexpert@ pero sabi@,
I'm shy but I'm friendly baby
soy sever@ pero amigable, cariño;
I'm sad but I'm laughing
estoy triste pero me río,
I'm brave but I'm chicken shit
soy valiente pero me faltan huevos,
I'm sick but I'm pretty baby
estoy enferm@ pero soy lind@, cariño.

And what it all boils down to is that no one's really got it figured out just yet
Y lo que siempre concluyo es que todavía no caigo en la cuenta de nada,
cause I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is playing the piano
porque tengo una mano en mi bolsillo y la otra toca el piano.

What it all comes down to my friends is that everything's just fine fine fine
Y lo que siempre concluyo amigos míos es que todo estará absolutamente bien,
cause I've got one hand in my pocket And the other one is hailing a taxicab...
porque tengo una mano en mi bolsillo y con la otra estoy llamando un taxi...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario